Christmas is questioned, lampooned, satirized, and mocked from coast-to-coast in the name of entertainment advancing the political agendas of groups who will stop at nothing in their quest for attention. Here is a list of shocking events playing somewhere in America:
– Columbia University hosts “XMAS!”, a production where the Virgin Mary is seen begging for sex
– “Naked Holidays NYC ’09” and “Filthy Lucre: A Burlesque Christmas Carol” are nude productions competing with gay shows titled “Santa Claus is Coming Out” and “The Gayest Christmas Present Ever” in New York City
– Those who want to see baby Jesus electrocuted can see “Hot Babes in Toyland,” while those who want to see a fetal rabbit morph into baby Jesus are advised to see “A Very Sandwich Christmas”, also in New York City
– “The Eight: Reindeer Monologues” is being performed in Philadelphia and features a discussion of Santa raping Vixen.
– Seattle is home to “Ham for the Holidays: Lard Potion No. 9,” a play that sparkles with a “teeny-tiny Sequin Gay Men’s Chorus.” Also in Seattle is “It Came from Under the Tree!: A Pickled Puppet Christmas Special” that features nudity and a Michael Jackson character who envies Santa’s way with children.
– â€œHow the Drag Queen Stole Christmas” is being shown in Oakland, California
– “Madonna’s Christmas Celebration,” one that features a sexual deviant dressed as the Virgin Mary: he/she talks about the difficulty of having sex with God, coining the phrase “Oh, my God” while having sex with him (this plays in several venues coast-to-coast).